International Project Manager (Horizon Europe)
INOVA+ is a company specialised in supporting the growth of organisations through Innovation, international cooperation, digital transformation and access to funding. We are promoting, managing and developing innovation projects across Europe. We are looking for a Consultant to join our International Unit, in Porto, apecifically in our Horizon Europe Area (https://inova.business/blog/servi%C3%A7o/science-technology/)
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Design, plan, prepare, write and submit proposals;
- Define and establish international consortia;
- Manage and implement projects funded under the Horizon Europe programme.
Profile we are looking for:
- Familiarity with Horizon Europe Programme and previous experience in proposals writing and/or implementing projects, funded under this programme;
- At least Bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent domain of written and spoken English;
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding and deadline-driven work environment;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral);
- Availability to travel abroad;
- Good command of MS Office.
- Experience in Horizon 2020/Europe proposal writing;
- Consultancy experience / experience in working with clients.
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team, having access to an attractive benefits package and salary adjusted to your skills.
Does it seem like the right place to work?
If so, don't hesitate! Send us your CV and if you are one of the selected people, we will contact you.
Find more about us in: