H2020 Consultant / Project Manager
INOVA+ is a company specialised in supporting the growth of organisations through Innovation, international cooperation, digital transformation and access to funding. We are promoting, managing and developing innovation projects across Europe. We are looking for a Consultant to join our International Unit, in Porto.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Design, plan, prepare, write and submit proposals;
- Define and establish international consortia;
- Manage and implement projects funded under the Horizon 2020 programme.
Profile we are looking for:
- Familiarity with Horizon 2020 Programme and previous experience in
proposals writing and/or implementing projects, funded under this programme;
- At least Bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent domain of written and spoken English;
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding and deadline-driven work environment;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral);
- Availability to travel abroad;
- Good command of MS Office.
- Experience in Horizon 2020 proposal writing;
- Consultancy experience / experience in working with clients;
- Background in Management or Economy;
- Availability to initiate in September 2019.
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team, having access to an attractive benefits package and salary adjusted to your skills.