This expression of interest is aimed at gathering experts for the Framework Contract for Services for the Implementation of External Aid 2018 (FWC SIEA 2018).
The FWC consists in 6 Lots, to support and advise the Commission directorates and EU Delegations, and/or Partner Countries/Organisations for the lifecycle of operations (from design to implementation and evaluation of EU interventions), on Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs, Budget Support, amongst others.
INOVA+ is one of Lot 4: Human Development and safety net, within a consortium of 19 partners led by PROMAN. Their role is to provide, via individual assignments, expertise that may cover any of the 7 sectors of the Lot, worldwide:
1. Education (formal and non-formal)
2. Vocational Education & Training (formal and non-formal)
3. Lifelong learning
5. Social Inclusion & Protection (formal and informal)
7. Research & Innovation
INOVA+ is the leader of Research and Innovation, so we are looking for experts to build a strong database within this sector, but we are also accepting CV for all the 7 sectors.
1. To be part of our database of experts, in the frame of this contract, you should:
- Be available to answer an assignment within short notice (between 14 and 30 days);
- Be proficient in the English language (oral / written);
- Have higher education and/or work experience in at least one of the following topics:
2. The following is the process to join our pool of experts:
- Complete your CV in EuropeAid Format (following this template):
- Complete the Application Form.
Your CV will then be archived in our database, and you will be contacted whenever a new service offer fits your expertise, in order to evaluate if you would consider the assignment and to define the work conditions.
We thank you in advance and hope you want to join INOVA+ in this contract.
Contact point for this call: